Freshly Released Jailbreak Tweaks

JBloverz

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
One of the drawbacks of Cydia is that it doesn't offer something like ‘the Feature tab’ or ‘Categories’ in App Store. So finding good tweaks or packages on Cydia to install, sometimes, is very frustrating. Here are the freshly released jailbreak tweaks in this month,

StatusBarX - Free

Are you own iPhone X or dream to have one? Then this jailbreak tweaks is important to you. Because in case you like the iPhone X status bar this tweaks allow you to get an experience of it, even on non-iPhone X devices including iPhone 8 to older ones.

SafeShutdown

SafeShutdown kicks your handset into an ultra-low power mode when your device reaches a specific percentage. When this happens, the device becomes unresponsive to conserve as much battery as possible, similarly to as if your device had shut down from a dead battery. After your device is charged back up, SafeShutdown releases its clutch on your device, allowing you to use it again.

DarkModuleCCXI

Dark Mode to the Control Center module interface

INVISIBLE for WhatsApp

Makes you invisible in the WhatsApp application

Deluminator

night mode for websites in Safari

SleekCalculator

Brings blue text and tints to the stock Calculator app in iOS.

bestDuelist

Disables the timer countdown in the QuizDuel app

TopEmojiXI

Lets you customize your Lock screen by adding your favorite Emoji to the top

Did I miss anything? Let me know.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the information, and hopefully those who still jailbreak will give them a try. Take care.