iOS 12.1 Released

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
When I select update, it states my device is already up to date, and that’s what I expected it to say...

It will if you still have the beta profile installed, but today’s 12.1 version is newer than beta 5

So safe to say that what was released today is the same for those on beta 5 release?

No, today’s version is newer (16B92 compared to 16B5089b)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
When I select update, it states my device is already up to date, and that’s what I expected it to say...

It’s because you have to remove the beta profile and reboot. Then update. Today’s Gm is 3 build newer than the last beta.

nappalonia

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if anyone is experiencing a settings notification bug, contacted Apple and they say they are working on a fix.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if anyone is experiencing a settings notification bug, contacted Apple and they say they are working on a fix.

Having problems with badges. Only badge receiving badges on 3rd party apps is pocket. Gets the badge immediately. Apps like Evernote, OneNote, don't get any. Instapaper gets badges when it damn well wants to which is hardly ever. Apps are not updating until I open them. I have background apps updating turned on. Why aren't these apps updating? Think that is my problem Any ideas would be welcomed.
Thank You, Vinny

iPutz

Nov 6, 2018
Visit site
Not sure why but the update to 12.0 made Siri unreliable. Sometimes she would respond but no response about 70% of the time. Signal strength, WiFi or not. Didn’t seem to matter. Now after the update to 12.1 Siri is working fine again. Wonder what changed??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro