HP Reveal App and other will not open using new ios

ajkatzart

Sep 23, 2018
Visit site
Thanks. Yeah, I thought that might be the case. I don’t think they’re on this, though. There is zero support for their app. I have hundreds of hours invested in this tech, and now it doesn’t work. I have no course of action.

ajkatzart

Sep 23, 2018
Visit site
Thanks. Yes, I have sent them several support request, and I have not heard back. I’m supposed to present on this technology on Wednesday, and I cannot even get the app to launch. I’m in trouble. I have a hundred students who have been developing content to attach to images, and all the iPads in my classroom lost the app when they updated. I hope they have plans to remedy the situation. Thanks for you suggestions.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Yes, I have sent them several support request, and I have not heard back. I’m supposed to present on this technology on Wednesday, and I cannot even get the app to launch. I’m in trouble. I have a hundred students who have been developing content to attach to images, and all the iPads in my classroom lost the app when they updated. I hope they have plans to remedy the situation. Thanks for you suggestions.

If you can locate the ipsw file for iOS 11.4 AND if Apple is still signing it, downgrade back to it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2