The iOS 12 Shortcuts app is now in the App Store, in case you’re wondering.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 12 Shortcuts app

Tell me more about that "brewery" shortcut please.

Here is a screenshot of the formula. I just configured it to search for nearby breweries
f943755b7eb50079d9b9c42e50363936.png

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
When using the “directions home” shortcut with “Google Maps” chosen as the source app is it possible to have it initiate the driving instructions instead of having to tap “start”?

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

Anyone know why the search local businesses is only in kilometers? It doesn’t have an option for miles like some of the other searches.

It's because it's about time America got on board the Metric train and with Apple leading the way, it won't be long now.... :D

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

It's because it's about time America got on board the Metric train and with Apple leading the way, it won't be long now.... :D

Interestingly, even though it shows km when setting up the shortcut, the results display in miles. Ha, not ready to be assimilated just yet.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I was thinking the same thing. I am pretty tech savvy, but I cannot figure out how this works.

thank you I’m not the only one...I’m in the same boat as you. I was starting to think I was incapable of setting it up because I was incompetent LOL but obviously that’s not the case as I’m pretty tech savvy as well but struggling a bit too.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
thank you I’m not the only one...I’m in the same boat as you. I was starting to think I was incapable of setting it up because I was incompetent LOL but obviously that’s not the case as I’m pretty tech savvy as well but struggling a bit too.

I did the calculate tip one, that was easy, Siri can do that also. But she is cheap, she only leaves 18%.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods