iOS 12 GM is now live!

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
No battery issues over here.

It’s probably where you keep turning the screen on and off to check battery percentage.

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I removed the beta profile but the feedback assistant is still stuck on it. Not super worried as my xs max comes friday but it’s annoying

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: And go GM iOS 12

The version that went live tonight is the version that will go live for everyone, next week.

You won’t get an update prompt as you already have it.

You can now delete the beta profile off your phone if you want.

What is the reasoning behind keeping or deleting the beta profile? Just curious to know why you would or would not delete the profile? And, once the public version is released tomorrow will anything need to be done or anything noticeable occur?

Thank you!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What is the reasoning behind keeping or deleting the beta profile? Just curious to know why you would or would not delete the profile? And, once the public version is released tomorrow will anything need to be done or anything noticeable occur?

Thank you!

If you’re on the GM you won’t need to do anything when the official version is released, unless the build number is different, that usually doesn’t happen. If you’re not interested in continuing with the iOS 12 betas you can delete the profile.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
If you’re on the GM you won’t need to do anything when the official version is released, unless the build number is different, that usually doesn’t happen. If you’re not interested in continuing with the iOS 12 betas you can delete the profile.

Thanks. So no negative affect in keeping it or deleting it?

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I just deleted the beta profile and can confirm that prior to deleting, the feedback back app was present and after deleting the beta profile it is now gone.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I don’t think gm is enough because I don’t see shortcuts app at all so what should I do restore or update my iPhone 6 tomorrow?

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: And go GM iOS 12

Thank you!

I delete it because I am not interested in .1, .2 betas - I like to wait for them to release to the public - deleting it stops the software update notifications sitting on my phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner