Dude, I pretty much run a beta year round...
    You seem to typically have good experiences with the betas with minimal bugs. If that were my experience I may be more inclined to continue with the betas but unfortunately, I've had my fair share of bugs that I'm not too pleased with lol. And I understand that comes with beta life so I don't blame anyone but myself.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-11-2018 09:11 AM
    You seem to typically have good experiences with the betas with minimal bugs. If that were my experience I may be more inclined to continue with the betas but unfortunately, I've had my fair share of bugs that I'm not too pleased with lol. And I understand that comes with beta life so I don't blame anyone but myself.
    I can definitely understand that, sir. I'm grateful that my experiences have been mostly positive, but I wish everyone's experiences had been the same or better, but since our usage, installed apps, configured settings, etcetera are different, that's not going to happen. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day, sir.
    Quis89 likes this.
    09-11-2018 09:16 AM
    What if GM has a bugs? They will correct it & release bugs free for public release?
    You'll be waiting forever to have a bug free iOS, period.
    Last edited by BreakingKayfabe; 09-11-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added proper punctuation
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-11-2018 12:51 PM
    Dude, I pretty much run a beta year round...
    I think my record for being on an official release is 72 hours 😂
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-11-2018 01:23 PM
    I won't install ios12 because I will get a new iPhone to experience it🤣
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-11-2018 02:03 PM
    I got the GM and have now removed the profile my current phone. Will this affect me transferring to a new phone (hoping to get the XS Max) and using the back up of the phone I currently have?
    09-17-2018 02:05 PM
    I got the GM and have now removed the profile my current phone. Will this affect me transferring to a new phone (hoping to get the XS Max) and using the back up of the phone I currently have?
    No because the new phone will ship with iOS 12. Your backup would already be based on that version so there shouldn’t be any issues. Short of a backup/restore issue anyways.
    09-20-2018 09:13 AM
    No because the new phone will ship with iOS 12. Your backup would already be based on that version so there shouldn’t be any issues. Short of a backup/restore issue anyways.
    Thank you!!!
    Doug B likes this.
    09-21-2018 04:16 AM
    What if GM has a bugs? They will correct it & release bugs free for public release?
    Yes. However, part of the joy of beta testing is getting bugs.
    09-21-2018 05:18 AM
34 12