How to remove Messages Sticker Store update icon (red dot)

topherkong

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I am getting a red dot notification on my Messages App Store - red dot with (20). I cannot find a place to pull these updates so that the notification icon disappears

Last edited:

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a red dot notification on my Messages App Store - red dot with (20). I cannot find a place to pull these updates so that the notification icon disappears

Only thing I can think of is that you have that many AppStore updates that also have Message add-ons or whatever they’re called?

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site

That number is letting you know that you have iMessage apps that can be added to the app drawer in Messages.

Bring up the app drawer and tap on the icon all the way to the right of the App Store icon. It’s the oval icon with three dots inside. Then tap “edit” on the top right. Under “more apps,” turn them all on to get rid of that numbered red dot notification, then turn off the ones you don’t want showing in the app drawer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods