iOS 12 Dev Beta 7 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't have any problems updating my iPhone X and thus far, I haven't experienced any issues. Apps opening very fast and the OS appears very stable.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So did I and after the slowness of the first 10 minutes while it was indexing, it has been great on my iPhone 8 Plus.

I was waiting on downloading it to my X until I got home, but they have pulled the OTA download.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So did I and after the slowness of the first 10 minutes while it was indexing, it has been great on my iPhone 8 Plus.

I was waiting on downloading it to my X until I got home, but they have pulled the OTA download.

I saw the update while I was sitting in my car eating lunch and then download the update OTA via my car's Wi-Fi and when I got back to the office around 2 PM, I put my iPhone X on the wireless charging pad I have at my desk and let it update while I was doing my work. Easy Peezy!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the download and install on my 8 Plus went smooth and fast. it was Easy Peezy too...except for the first 10 minutes while indexing...slower than...well, you know what.

I have had none of the slow app opening or other issues that that some other posters have noted after the initial 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I saw the update while I was sitting in my car eating lunch and then download the update OTA via my car's Wi-Fi and when I got back to the office around 2 PM, I put my iPhone X on the wireless charging pad I have at my desk and let it update while I was doing my work. Easy Peezy!

Dang, I missed this entirely...you have to eat your lunch in your car? :)

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It’s not showing up as available on my iPad Pro or my iPhone X. I’ve tried reinstalling the profile in my phone and it still doesn’t find the beta update. The beta for my watch installed easily.

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else having trouble with voice dictation? I can’t send consecutive texts using voice dictation. Have to close the messaging app and then re-launch to get it to work.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just curious, for those that use the Mail app and have it set for vibration and sounds, did this update completely turn off sounds and vibrations thus having to reset them in notifications settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen