iOS 12 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if this fixes iMessage respringing it shuts down my phone and restarts to lock screen newbie on this beta thanks

I had that happen to me on last beta 3 times but none happened until day 3 or 4. So far just one day on this I haven’t had any... yet.

melvynadam

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
This build killed Bluetooth on my iPhone 8+
This morning I was happily using PB4 with my Jabra Sport Elite headphones.

Now I can't connect them to my iPhone - when they connect, iOS immediately goes into a loop of turning Bluetooth off and then on again.

PB5 on my iPad Pro works fine with my headphones but they now can't connect reliably with my iPhone.

ncbrzll

May 12, 2018
Visit site
I guess we all have different issue per device. But the one issue I’m still curious about is the missing Bluetooth icon. Is that a feature or what? Dev Beta 6 still missing. (Or may be back in the final release?)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow! I guess I'll be updating in a couple hours when I get home. I wonder if there was a serious bug or something in PB4. There was a large time delay between 3-4 but 4 was not out very long. I've had no problems with it though so definitely surprised to see this already.

Usually as it gets closer to GM and general release the betas come quicker.

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Since reinstalling the Voice Memo app I’ve had no further issues on the 8.

I had the same Settings black screen issue on my iPad Pro, but couldn’t find a Voice Memo app in the App Store. I ended up having to restore the iPad with my iPhone backup in order to sort the issue.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just tried every stock app under passwords and accounts and not a single issue. Tried maybe 5 third party apps down below too. Still no issues. So now the thing is maybe somebody here with an 8 can confirm. If theirs is fine, then likely not a bug. Maybe just a bad install.

I have X and didn’t have any issues either. Maybe it’s only specific to 8.

SparkySparky

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
So far no issues fingers crossed pretty smooth but the battery is up and down but then again it’s been only couple of days , issues with iMessage seems to have been fixed from previous re spring issues my only gripe is I wish I didn’t have to go to the iMessage to create a Memoji video wish it were on main camera app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh