iOS 12 Developer Beta 5 is ready for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
If someone with an exchange account can verify that all options sync while supporting push, that would be fantastic. On all beta builds so far, I have yet to get one that doesn't require me to manually refresh in the apple email app.

On iOS 11, all push options for exchange work perfectly.

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
If someone with an exchange account can verify that all options sync while supporting push, that would be fantastic. On all beta builds so far, I have yet to get one that doesn't require me to manually refresh in the apple email app.

On iOS 11, all push options for exchange work perfectly.

Noticed this as well but only intermittent. Working around it with the native Outlook app.

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Would you mind trying native and see if it's fixed?

Sent myself an e-mail from my personal account to my exchange with push on and received the e-mail notification without manually checking. Did it multiple times to test and I receive alerts every time without being in the application :)

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Awesome!

Were you able to select all options within exchange to sync?
Sent myself an e-mail from my personal account to my exchange with push on and received the e-mail notification without manually checking. Did it multiple times to test and I receive alerts every time without being in the application :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just checked and it is available...downloading on my X right now.

Thanks for the heads up, sir. I was pretty swamped at work today so I'm running behind on today's tech news. I wasn't even expecting the update until tomorrow, but hey, I'm thankful to have it today. Anyway, thanks again for the heads-up...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro