AirPods Pro deal at Amazon: Save $52 for a limited time!

Mine is doing the same. It may also be since I am not on the beta for my watch, just my iphone X.
    Neither am I but it didn’t do this on the first 2 betas and it shouldn’t matter which OS your watch is on. It’s just a bug. Likely will be fixed with the next beta.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-08-2018 12:39 PM
    Neither am I but it didn’t do this on the first 2 betas and it shouldn’t matter which OS your watch is on. It’s just a bug. Likely will be fixed with the next beta.
    I’m on beta on my X, and not on beta on my watch, names still showing on my watch.
    07-08-2018 02:05 PM
    Well this build is a bug fest for my iPhone 7. Siri is a slow waker, Screen time cannot be turned off or altered from settings, just crashes the app. Cannot set live wallpapers, just get the spinning grey wheel.
    07-08-2018 05:09 PM
    Well this build is a bug fest for my iPhone 7. Siri is a slow waker, Screen time cannot be turned off or altered from settings, just crashes the app. Cannot set live wallpapers, just get the spinning grey wheel.
    Try Reset All Settings.
    07-08-2018 08:50 PM
    Mine isn’t. It’s only showing phone numbers.
    Mine was showing contact names up until about an hour ago. Now it’s just phone numbers. I’ve been using beta 12 for a few days, not an issue until now. (I’m not using a beta on my watch)
    07-08-2018 08:50 PM
    Only issues I've encountered are:

AW showing numbers and not names
    Screen time is wonky
    07-09-2018 10:11 AM
    Message app is acting up for me. Having to force close it a lot of time to send a message or show me my new messages. Sent a report to Apple though so hopefully it will be fixed in the next one.
    Also the keyboard has gone white a few times but still types when you hit it.
    I am getting the same issue on my 6 Plus. I get the alert that I have a message, but I have to close and reopen to view them. I also submitted a report, glad to see that I am not the only one with this issue.
    07-09-2018 10:17 AM

Reset iPhone and Watch. Still get this message. Is this an iOS 12 issue or an Apple Watch update issue?
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    07-10-2018 06:48 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e15743bf6c.png

Reset iPhone and Watch. Still get this message. Is this an iOS 12 issue or an Apple Watch update issue?
    I’m getting same error. Can’t update watch os and my contacts don’t sync to Apple Watch.
    07-10-2018 06:50 AM
    If you're on the iOS 12 beta, delete your beta profile from your iPhone, restart the phone (and the watch if you wish) and you should be able to update the watch with no problem. Worked for me and many others.
    Frehley likes this.
    07-10-2018 07:04 AM
    If you're on the iOS 12 beta, delete your beta profile from your iPhone, restart the phone (and the watch if you wish) and you should be able to update the watch with no problem. Worked for me and many others.
    Yep, worked for me too. However, I wish that Apple could do something to make the update process a little "quicker"...it is painfully slow!
    07-10-2018 03:58 PM
    Yep, worked for me too. However, I wish that Apple could do something to make the update process a little "quicker"...it is painfully slow!
    The word slow is not strong enough!
    Frehley and Premium1 like this.
    07-10-2018 05:15 PM
    Have you run into any issues re-enabling the beta profile afterwards?
    TomSr likes this.
    07-10-2018 05:43 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e15743bf6c.png

Same here. I’ll follow the recommendation to delete the beta profile and see how it goes.
    Last edited by EagleFox007; 07-10-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    07-10-2018 06:00 PM
    How do you delete the beta profile?
    07-11-2018 12:16 AM
    How do you delete the beta profile?
    Find the profile in Settings > General and tap on it. You can delete it from there.
    07-11-2018 01:12 AM
    Have you run into any issues re-enabling the beta profile afterwards?
    I assume your question was directed to me. No I just downloaded it and reinstalled it. We'll have to wait until the next update to see I guess!
    07-11-2018 02:03 AM
    Ok I've found one serious annoyance that I unfortunately suspect is a permanent iOS12 feature and definitely not some kind of bug. In messaging the ability to add photos to a message has been moved from tapping the camera icon to a "photos app" in the extra app bar. Why is this annoying? Well, 98% of the time I don't use anything in the app bar so I always did the "tap the 'A' icon" to hide the thing. Now I have to go into it if I'm typing a message and want to add a photo from the camera roll. My problem with it is the permanent loss of screen real estate.
    07-11-2018 12:29 PM
    Ok I've found one serious annoyance that I unfortunately suspect is a permanent iOS12 feature and definitely not some kind of bug. In messaging the ability to add photos to a message has been moved from tapping the camera icon to a "photos app" in the extra app bar. Why is this annoying? Well, 98% of the time I don't use anything in the app bar so I always did the "tap the 'A' icon" to hide the thing. Now I have to go into it if I'm typing a message and want to add a photo from the camera roll. My problem with it is the permanent loss of screen real estate.
    While I agree with you that it is an annoyance, I have come to adapt to the new way of photo sharing pretty quick. In a few months you won’t even remember the ‘old’ way anymore.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    07-11-2018 12:37 PM
    My issues are like most others. Apple watch contacts not syncing. Ill try the fix. Also my wallpapers are not movable/scalable. And shuffle doesn't work correctly most of the time. One time I had 2 songs going at once lol.
    07-11-2018 01:21 PM
    It bothered me at first as well. But it took me about a day to get used to it. I definitely wouldn’t classify it as a serious annoyance. Change tends to be annoying at first so I get it, but I’m sure you will adjust.
    07-11-2018 01:22 PM
    While I agree with you that it is an annoyance, I have come to adapt to the new way of photo sharing pretty quick. In a few months you won’t even remember the ‘old’ way anymore.
    It bothered me at first as well. But it took me about a day to get used to it. I definitely wouldn’t classify it as a serious annoyance. Change tends to be annoying at first so I get it, but I’m sure you will adjust.
    Well, it's annoying because if I want to leave the app bar closed up to not take up extra screen real estate then it's an extra tap every time to get to them plus another extra tap after to close the bar back up. Before you just had to tap the camera icon and either take a picture or start selecting photos. The only thing I can think of is they didn't have a choice to move it because the camera needs to work full screen now to be able to do all the new stickers/AR stuff.
    07-11-2018 03:43 PM
    I was able to update my Apple watch now by deleting my beta profile. Yes!
    07-11-2018 06:35 PM
    Anyone having issues with date and time not settling automatically.
    07-12-2018 07:17 AM
    Anyone having issues with date and time not settling automatically.
    Have not experienced this... yet. Does a reboot resolve the problem?
    07-12-2018 09:41 AM
93 1234