iPad mini deal at Amazon: Save over $50 now!

Screen Time crashes every time I try to open it on Beta 2.
    I can confirm that it crashes on all on my devices including children's. The Home Screen widget does still work. But now since the content filtering has been moved to screen time. I can filter R rated and explicit lyrics from apple music any longer. Any work arounds to content filters back for the kids devices?
    sircraig2000 likes this.
    07-06-2018 11:00 AM
    Message app is acting up for me. Having to force close it a lot of time to send a message or show me my new messages. Sent a report to Apple though so hopefully it will be fixed in the next one.
    Also the keyboard has gone white a few times but still types when you hit it.
    07-06-2018 11:00 AM
    That’s good to know. Now I at least know it’s iOS and not watchOS.
    Totally agree...thanks!
    Lee_Bo and Tartarus like this.
    07-06-2018 11:05 AM
    Apparently contacts sync with Apple Watch is broke. Only showing numbers instead of names. Already did all the troubleshooting. I've had several folks say it's broke in the beta.
    Same here! After I Installed public beta 2, contacts are no longer syncing to my Apple Watch. I already reported it in my feedback app.
    Lee_Bo and Frehley like this.
    07-06-2018 02:46 PM
    Just wanted add something, I can’t move and scale wallpapers anymore. Meaning for photos of kids for example show up off centered.
    Dukins likes this.
    07-06-2018 03:29 PM
    Are you running iOS beta and stock Watch OS?
    No sir. I’m running the 3rd Dev Beta of both iOS 12 and watchOS 5.
    07-06-2018 03:32 PM
    Same here! After I Installed public beta 2, contacts are no longer syncing to my Apple Watch. I already reported it in my feedback app.
    Ditto.
    07-06-2018 03:56 PM
    The issue is also affecting shared activity data. On the watch I only see people's email addresses in shared activity data.
    07-06-2018 04:10 PM
    Huge performance increase especially on multi-core when compared to my previous Geekbench score after updating to PB2.

07-06-2018 04:23 PM
    It only groups if there are multiple notifications. Your screenshot shows it grouping?
    07-06-2018 07:07 PM
    Think time I uninstall I seem be only one with issues I’m having it’s so frustrating I’ll miss iOS 12
    07-06-2018 07:16 PM
    Think time I uninstall I seem be only one with issues I’m having it’s so frustrating I’ll miss iOS 12
    I'm thinking about it too. Then I thought, iOS 12 official release is just 2 months away. So I'll be going back to 11.4.
    07-06-2018 11:05 PM
    Best bets to date lots of new features still finding them. Great job Apple.
    anon(2254645) likes this.
    07-07-2018 08:25 AM
    Strange. My Screen Time doesn’t work at all anymore. It was on Beta 2 and then it randomly started crashing anytime I try to open it. Widget doesn’t load either.
    07-07-2018 03:42 PM
    Is there anyway to tell my Mac that I want to use a different backup than the latest one that is on it? I thought I was restoring 11.4 but it apparently has made one with 12.0 and I couldn’t figure out a way to tell it to use a later one?
    07-07-2018 03:45 PM
    Is there anyway to tell my Mac that I want to use a different backup than the latest one that is on it? I thought I was restoring 11.4 but it apparently has made one with 12.0 and I couldn’t figure out a way to tell it to use a later one?
    Did you make an encrypted backup of 11.4? If not, and a 12.0 backup was completed over your 11.4 one then you are stuck on 12.0 unless go back to 11.4 and setup as new.
    07-07-2018 04:31 PM
    Did you make an encrypted backup of 11.4? If not, and a 12.0 backup was completed over your 11.4 one then you are stuck on 12.0 unless go back to 11.4 and setup as new.
    Dang lol oh well it isn’t that bad so I’ll just keep going.
    07-07-2018 04:33 PM
    I’m noticing I can’t enter a text thread from the text preview. Previously (on iOS 11) I was able to respond and view the most recent message via the text preview screen. If I wanted to enter the thread, I could tap the preview and it would take me into the full conversation in the Messages app. Now, tapping the message doesnt do anything. I have to close the preview and enter the Messages app from my home screen. Anyone else seeing this? Is this intended?
    07-07-2018 09:33 PM
    I’m noticing I can’t enter a text thread from the text preview. Previously (on iOS 11) I was able to respond and view the most recent message via the text preview screen. If I wanted to enter the thread, I could tap the preview and it would take me into the full conversation in the Messages app. Now, tapping the message doesnt do anything. I have to close the preview and enter the Messages app from my home screen. Anyone else seeing this? Is this intended?
    I’m getting this as well...assuming it’s a bug.
    07-07-2018 10:21 PM
    My watch is displaying names.
    Mine isn’t. It’s only showing phone numbers.
    07-08-2018 12:45 AM
    Hiya,

Here are my point about iOS 12.

Thanks for this opportunity to beta test iOS 12, its a privilege to do so.

I have several issues going on.

1/ For me, quite often the keyboard is not as responsive as it as it should be, In iOS 11 it was the best keyboard that I have ever used on a mobile phone. Now when typing/tapping keys they are not as responsive as they used to be. I have no confidence in what I'm typing.

2/ Constant crashing as Alarms come through, phone goes into a black screen with a white wheel on the middle. I have 40 odd alerting me all day every day.

3/ "Do Not Disturb" is inconsistent in its behavior. I would also love for DND to be active when playing media, i.e. no interruptions. May be turning screen face down initiated complete silence visually and audio. Turning phone screen up initiated "Disappearing Notifications" & phone in hand initiated full notifications

4/ In alarms, I'd like One button to turn of all alarms at once, once all are off I can turn on what I want through out the day, or if each had a automatic on/off switch through out the day would be even more proactive. For example, "Have You Taken Your Medication today?" only to be active during one hour a day if my phone is in my hand or no playing media, is that to much?

5/ Asking "Hey Siri" is somtimes dormant and unresponsive.

6/ I'd like to see the Search/shortcuts action be initiated within the app, not from "Settings" & drilling down each Action.
    Last edited by JMarkyBB; 07-08-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    07-08-2018 07:45 AM
    I’m getting this as well...assuming it’s a bug.
    Thank you. I’ve submitted feedback on this.
    07-08-2018 07:58 AM
    Screen Time crashes every time I try to open it on Beta 2.
    Same here.
    sircraig2000 likes this.
    07-08-2018 08:07 AM
    Hiya,

Here are my point about iOS 12.

Thanks for this opportunity to beta test iOS 12, its a privilege to do so.

I have several issues going on.

1/ For me, quite often the keyboard is not as responsive as it as it should be, In iOS 11 it was the best keyboard that I have ever used on a mobile phone. Now when typing/tapping keys they are not as responsive as they used to be. I have no confidence in what I'm typing.

2/ Constant crashing as Alarms come through, phone goes into a black screen with a white wheel on the middle. I have 40 odd alerting me all day every day.

3/ "Do Not Disturb" is inconsistent in its behavior. I would also love for DND to be active when playing media, i.e. no interruptions. May be turning screen face down initiated complete silence visually and audio. Turning phone screen up initiated "Disappearing Notifications" & phone in hand initiated full notifications

4/ In alarms, I'd like One button to turn of all alarms at once, once all are off I can turn on what I want through out the day, or if each had a automatic on/off switch through out the day would be even more proactive. For example, "Have You Taken Your Medication today?" only to be active during one hour a day if my phone is in my hand or no playing media, is that to much?

5/ Asking "Hey Siri" is somtimes dormant and unresponsive.

6/ I'd like to see the Search/shortcuts action be initiated within the app, not from "Settings" & drilling down each Action.
    These things would best be submitted through the feedback app on your phone. It’s nice to know them here, but this is just an apple forum not apple themselves so there are little we can do here since I doubt any or maybe very few that are on here work at apple. It’s great to know your problems though!
    JMarkyBB likes this.
    07-08-2018 11:26 AM
    Mine isn’t. It’s only showing phone numbers.
    Mine is doing the same. It may also be since I am not on the beta for my watch, just my iphone X.
    07-08-2018 12:20 PM
93 1234