Respond with text?

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I noticed today that I’m unable to respond to incoming calls on my iPhone X with canned text messages. I hit the message icon on the incoming phone screen and the screen closes and cannot be reopened. I have iOS 12 beta 2 installed, and this seemingly is a new development. Anyone else encounter this?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I noticed today that I’m unable to respond to incoming calls on my iPhone X with canned text messages. I hit the message icon on the incoming phone screen and the screen closes and cannot be reopened. I have iOS 12 beta 2 installed, and this seemingly is a new development. Anyone else encounter this?

No I haven’t experienced this. Does it happen with every call?

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
No I haven’t experienced this. Does it happen with every call?

It seems to. Every call since I noticed this afternoon (4x).

Since the call screen closes, I can’t refuse the call except by hitting the on/off button on the side of the phone.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s been a long time since I’ve used that feature, but I will try to remember to test it out and then provide feedback afterwards.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Yes I’m having the same issue as well. Not really a big deal for now

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner