iOS 12 Public Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
So is this really how the group notifications work? I find it odd how the grouped notification is only visible for 2 seconds before face ID unlocks the device and the group gets expanded to multiple notifications like it was on iOS 11. Doesn't this defeat the purpose?

Doesn’t work this way for me. Works properly.

Notifications stay grouped until I expand a group manually.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Been testing since I downloaded it an hour ago and so far so good. Haven’t encountered any issues yet. We’ll see tomorrow how it goes. I do noticed improvement on speed and it’s a lot smoother and faster on my iPhone X.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Email push/notification seems to be an issue with stock email app. No notification or badge count until email app is opened.

Wbutchart1

May 4, 2017
Visit site
The new screen time feature doesn’t seem to be working for me. Recorded an hours activity this morning but hasn’t updated since then and I have been using it for work stuff.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I haven’t seen App Store bugs but I’ve been having GPS bugs on occasion with dev beta 2. Not consistently but it happens. If your worries about that, then don’t load the beta.

I've seen the occasional App Store bug where I'm unable to connect. A few tries later, I was finally able to connect again.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I’m not too concerned about it. It is a beta.

I read about it in the Dev thread and wanted to report the same behavior is happening on the public beta.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the DEV beta and push hasn't worked consistently with either beta. My exchange work email runs on push, it hasn't worked to the point of making me want to go back to iOS 11

That's driving me crazy! I'm getting push emails left and right and I'm also getting a slew of work emails like I do every single day. Those exchange emails arrive simultaneously on my work issued MacBook Air and my iPhone X. I know everyone's mileage varies with betas, and it'll all be sorted out soon for those having the issue, but it frustrating to "me" because I want yours to work like it does with my device....:cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I put this beta on my daughters old 5S. So far so good. No issues. I ran a Geekbench and it’s performing better than 11.4.1 betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox