Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
c3de593083bd8cbfff9a34b553d51e35.png

This is a little annoying

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I feel like the public beta should be arriving soon so you should be able to have access to that. Usually it is 2-3 developer betas before they released public beta.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Since it’s 2 days past dev beta 2, it’s safe to assume the public beta is not coming until beta 3 in early July.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the people who have experienced GPS-related issues, I finally experienced it yesterday when I rented a van to transport some furniture to my son's place in Tampa. Here's what's strange about it. In my own car, whether using CarPlay or not, I do not experience GPS issues. It always work as expected. While inside the U-Haul van, I could not maintain a steady GPS position. Note: There was no CarPlay or even a USB connector in the van. Anyway, if I held my iPhone over the dashboard, the signal improved, but there was no way, I could drive like that the entire route. It was frustrating as heck. Now when I returned to Orlando and got back into my own car, things went back to being perfect again. Go figure!

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Noticed two new bugs.

Exchange email is intermittently syncing. Most times, a manual refresh is needed. Even with push turned on.

Twitter locks up every time I go look at my followers or who is following me.

GPS issue was still there with OTA update to beta 2, but working 100% fine after encrypted backup and restore via iTunes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Noticed two new bugs.

Exchange email is intermittently syncing. Most times, a manual refresh is needed. Even with push turned on.

GPS issue was still there with OTA update to beta 2, but working 100% fine after encrypted backup and restore via iTunes.

My work email is setup via Exchange on my iPhone and the notifications I get on it coincides with what I get on my work issued MacBook Air.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Noticed two new bugs.

I should clarify, email issues have been with the stock email app. I have verified that other apps work with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner