It's been over a week since the iOS 12 dev beta dropped....

Red_Phx82

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just experienced my 1st “ring of death”since iPhone 5!!! My iTunes wouldn’t even recognize my phone nor could I put it in dfu. I just searched forums and came across a post where user experienced same thing and he found a video where the guy said to hit up volume down volume and power then the Apple logo would appear and restart without losing anything. Crazy as it sounds it worked!! 45 minute drive home without my phone was crazy 🤦🏽*♀️ of course I’m not downgrading 🤷🏽*♀️

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just experienced my 1st “ring of death”since iPhone 5!!! My iTunes wouldn’t even recognize my phone nor could I put it in dfu. I just searched forums and came across a post where user experienced same thing and he found a video where the guy said to hit up volume down volume and power then the Apple logo would appear and restart without losing anything. Crazy as it sounds it worked!! 45 minute drive home without my phone was crazy 🤦🏽*♀️ of course I’m not downgrading 🤷🏽*♀️

That method is the new way to do a hard reboot. It was rolled out last year with the new iPhones.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Could you elaborate on what was messed up and what device you are running it on? The beta 2 has been running great on my 8 Plus and X.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW