iOS 12 Developer Beta 1

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Wow. I didn’t make it before this became a boatload of posts lol. Is Waze supported via CarPlay with this first beta? That’s my absolute number one most desired feature and I’m so stoked that it’s here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow. I didn’t make it before this became a boatload of posts lol. Is Waze supported via CarPlay with this first beta? That’s my absolute number one most desired feature and I’m so stoked that it’s here.

iOS 12 will support 3rd-party Map app via CarPlay, but whether or not they are supported with this initial dev beta, I don’t know. I only the turn by turn navigation feature native to my car or Apple Maps via CarPlay.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
iOS 12 will support 3rd-party Map app via CarPlay, but whether or not they are supported with this initial dev beta, I don’t know. I only the turn by turn navigation feature native to my car or Apple Maps via CarPlay.

AppleMaps is okay but I really enjoy the other features of Waze, so hopefully soon.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone try to send a picture from photos via iMessage or MMS yet? I only get the camera when I click the button.

After reading your post, I opted to send a photo from within the native Photos app via iMessage and was successful at it. No problems whatsoever.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else having problems playing videos in the YouTube app? I haven’t been able to play any since loading the beta. Reinstalling the YouTube app hasn’t helped.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else having problems playing videos in the YouTube app? I haven’t been able to play any since loading the beta. Reinstalling the YouTube app hasn’t helped.

I’m not having any problems playing Videos via the YouTube app.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm really starting to believe it's because I use mostly stock apps that I don't have a lot of the problems others are experiencing with these Betas. .

I have quite a few 3rd-party apps installed, and the only one that crashes is the Skype app on my iPhone X.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone try to send a picture from photos via iMessage or MMS yet? I only get the camera when I click the button.

After reading your post, I opted to send a photo from within the native Photos app via iMessage and was successful at it. No problems whatsoever.

They mean from Messages, not from photos. in Messages you tap the camera and get the option to take a new pic or add from photos. Seems that's now in a separate spot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice