iOS 12 Developer Beta 1

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 12 Beta 1 for developers now available

It’s Workflow. I don’t think it’s available in the first beta

This. You can always download the Workflow app but you’re not going to get the deep integration that the stock version with iOS 12 is going to give you.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site

Too bad, that was the thing that made me rush to this beta, lets wait then. Everything working so far, feels speedy indeed specially for a first beta. Apple is definitely in the right track this time, great start.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Okay so I have found my first issue. Not sure if it’s the beta or the servers. My App Store won’t load but the updates will update. Hmmm....
9726923dcaab377ac0b13a901acce181.jpg

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Nice :) I may have to check out the betas this time. I have been wanting that feature so badly on my iPhone.

Gzydamus

Apr 15, 2018
Visit site

IMG_0451.JPG

Currently running...will report back later. The notifications have changed and that's cool

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Install went well, I installed over 11.4.1 beta on my X primary phone I'll see how it goes.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I’ll be installing as soon as I get home.

Keep in mind that the first 1 to 2 hours your iPhone will feel very sluggish but when that’s over you’ll be glad you updated.

Everything is working fine for me.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Install went well, I installed over 11.4.1 beta on my X primary phone I'll see how it goes.

You’re braver than I am. I installed on my iPad Pro but it’s going nowhere near my iPhone X at the moment.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch seeing as I'm only 5 hours into having this beta on my X, but I cannot believe how much better it feels than 11.4. I'm comfortable installing it on my X since my 8 Plus is what I mainly use.

For the first time in 5+ years I actually did a restore as new on my iPhones once 11.4 hit to see if that would get me to start using the X more. I still didn't like how it felt. I don't know what it was. Something intangible. This first beta feels way better. This isn't placebo for me. It's the real deal.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Installed and it’s running great! The only thing I wish they’d get rid or change is the freaking volume indicator overlay!! I mean come on!!

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch seeing as I'm only 5 hours into having this beta on my X, but I cannot believe how much better it feels than 11.4. I'm comfortable installing it on my X since my 8 Plus is what I mainly use.

For the first time in 5+ years I actually did a restore as new on my iPhones once 11.4 hit to see if that would get me to start using the X more. I still didn't like how it felt. I don't know what it was. Something intangible. This first beta feels way better. This isn't placebo for me. It's the real deal.

Seems it’s pretty darn solid for a first run beta. I might actually end up putting it on my daily driver.