I just found this out, moving multiple apps

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I vaguely remember this being presented with iOS 11 but I completely forgot about it. Glad to learn something new! Thanks!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I vaguely remember this being presented with iOS 11 but I completely forgot about it. Glad to learn something new! Thanks!!

Ditto.
My home screen has been the same for years now, with the exception of one or 2 apps switching places or being deleted. That’s the main reason I forgot about it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I think my favorite trick for moving apps is instead of pulling apps to the corner of the screen to move it on the next page, you can hold the app still with your finger, and with another finger swipe until you get to the page you want it on.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I think my favorite trick for moving apps is instead of pulling apps to the corner of the screen to move it on the next page, you can hold the app still with your finger, and with another finger swipe until you get to the page you want it on.

Oh, that is excellent. You learn something new every day.

iKevinJ

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
I was recently reminded of this after reading about it online somewhere. Helps a bunch since they seem to have removed the apps/pages options to organize in iTunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods