Music player on lock screen

3neekimmy

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
HI! I've been having a problem since doing a clean install on my 7Plus where the music player doesn't show up on the lock screen when you plug in the headphones. I'm pretty sure its something on my device as every other device I've tried as soon as you plug in the headphones the screen wakes up and show the music player on the lock screen. I upgraded to the 8 Plus (I was tired of the white face) and I just restored because I was in a hurry rather than doing a clean installation and I have transferred the problem. I also reinstalled the music player app and still nothing has changed. Anyone else experiencing this? Or can help me rectify it? Also called Apple support first time ever they weren't any help :straight-face:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I plug in my Audio-Technica ATH-M40x headphones to my iPhone X running iOS 11.4 Dev Beta 1, the display does not light up and the music player doesn't automatically appear on the lock screen until after I swipe down to access the Control Center and press the play option.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro