Snoozed calendar reminders disappear

palmujukka

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site
I’m new to iPhone and I’m having issues with snoozed calendar reminders. The initial reminder appears correctly in the notification centre. If I long press on the notification and tap on snooze, the reminder goes away but never comes back. Any ideas? I use the built in calendar app.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I’m new to iPhone and I’m having issues with snoozed calendar reminders. The initial reminder appears correctly in the notification centre. If I long press on the notification and tap on snooze, the reminder goes away but never comes back. Any ideas? I use the built in calendar app.

Pretty sure that’s been going on forever... not sure it’s ever worked right... years ago for my work phone, we used Touchdown mail client and that worked just like Outlook desktop client. You could snooze for 5,10,15,30 min,1,2,4,6,8,12,18 hrs,1,2,4 days,1,2 weeks...was really nice!.. I don’t think Apple has ever made that functionality available in native...

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I also tried this with the Outlook app but it didn’t work either. Maybe this is an OS level bug.

I don’t think it’s an OS level bug, I just don’t think Apple ever had that level of functionality in the native app. And no, Outlook mobile doesn’t have it either.. You can snooze an item but there are no snooze timeframes... That’s another reason I don’t like that app..