Could someone please recommend a good Ad-Blocker for iPhone?

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
1Blocker is great. Debating if I want the paid version. The basic works great and I might just pick up the paid version to support the developers.

Been using it for 2 days and so far so good. I’ll give it a week before I purchase it.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
AdGuard Pro. Sign up on their website to test their beta. Very highly recommended! You have the ability to add subscriptions from domainvoider. Blocks everything in Safari, and in all apps. Read up on it.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
Oh, Adblock mobile(64 bit) hasnt been supported in months. On 11.3? It might work, but with dns leaks-yes, its an actual DNS that uses a dummy VPN to work.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh, Adblock mobile(64 bit) hasnt been supported in months. On 11.3? It might work, but with dns leaks-yes, its an actual DNS that uses a dummy VPN to work.

I haven't had any issues with it at all. I don't think Apple will approve an update now if it blocks ads in apps. It works great for me.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
That's all well and good. Still, it is very insecure. With the adblock I use, I am also able to use DNScrypt. My point is: You want adblocking...do it right or it's just a Band-Aid. Sorry, i'm an engineer and a developer. I'm here to give real world advice, not read 30 posts on how the new beta is out and how my battery life sucks after just installing the most recent release. I would really consider ditching Adblock Mobile based on the facts that !. The servers won't be around much longer, 2. Severe DNS leaks, and 3. Eventually, ios will break the functionality.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
AdGuard, or AdGuard Pro. One is free, one is 2 bucks. Support is good and have their own forum site. Block ads system-wide, blocks social sites if you wish, NSA spying, web tracking, errant fonts that take up bandwith, analytics that call home...you name it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's all well and good. Still, it is very insecure. With the adblock I use, I am also able to use DNScrypt. My point is: You want adblocking...do it right or it's just a Band-Aid. Sorry, i'm an engineer and a developer. I'm here to give real world advice, not read 30 posts on how the new beta is out and how my battery life sucks after just installing the most recent release. I would really consider ditching Adblock Mobile based on the facts that !. The servers won't be around much longer, 2. Severe DNS leaks, and 3. Eventually, ios will break the functionality.

Nothing personal on the phone can even go to their servers. All they get is ad traffic. They've been around nearly 2 years. Show me where a "Leak" occurred with Adblock Mobile. Post the link here. I trust Jennifer.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
Listen, nothing is LOGGED to their servers. There are no links. I provided a seed of experience for you to test for yourselves, yes test yourselves. You have to actually test your own devices! Adblock for mobile WAS great, untill it became deprecated. I tested the app a dozen ways in conjunction with Pia VPN, and my isp came up twice. Now, this is basically a non-technical ‘fanboy’, site. At least have the balls to look things up, eh? Recommending deprecated apps, how noob of you all, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods