iOS 11.2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
At first that's what I thought they were referring to ( the battery 'percentage display') which I know can be selected or deselected however a few screenshots in another article in another publication showed the entire icon gone and it's corner blank.....(??)

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
At first that's what I thought they were referring to ( the battery 'percentage display') which I know can be selected or deselected however a few screenshots in another article in another publication showed the entire icon gone and it's corner blank.....(??)

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. I have both the icon and percentage on my iPhone and iPad. I also have Apple’s Batteries widget which shows my watch and phone.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
After this update the News.app keeps crashing for me. Anyone else experience any app crashes after updating 11.2.6?

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
After the update my network connection seems to be loosing periodically. I need to switch on flight mode and off again to get back. It’s not network issue as other phones in the same network around me work fine at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2