11.2 success!!

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have always preferred to let iOS updates 'steep' a bit like tea, +/- a month for full numerical updates, maybe a week for incrementals, simply while I peruse the publications for troubles either in the update process or after installation.. IOS 11 had me procrastinating the longest to date, since my 4s days, as I don't see myself as any sort of Guinea pig and of course, lots of the issues with earlier versions were anything from annoying to disastrous.......
I'm pleased to say that I did 11.2 yesterday after its 'early drop' ( I'd been on 10.3.3 until then) and can report that on all devices we have ( my iPhone 7plus, my wife's 6plus, her iPad Air 2 and my Mini 4, the update was smooth & quicker that most I've done in the past. I did all OTA, and we have seen no issues. Battery life is either the same or improved, wifi strong, and anything we have done is quick and stable. Long time coming, but BRAVO 

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent and thank you letting us know. IOS 11.2 is working well on my iPhones and iPad Pro, too....

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Good! I updated my devices Saturday morning, and my Mother In Law's yesterday. My husband updated his phone last night, and all is well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR