iOS 11.1.1 official

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ya know what I forgot to mention....I have my app store apps set to update for themselves. Ever since upgrading to iOS 11 they no longer update on their own, I have to physically open the App store on a daily basis to make sure I'm not missing any updates.

Any one else have this issue?

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Ya know what I forgot to mention....I have my app store apps set to update for themselves. Ever since upgrading to iOS 11 they no longer update on their own, I have to physically open the App store on a daily basis to make sure I'm not missing any updates.

Yep mine does the same thing I have to manually update my apps as well

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Yep mine does the same thing I have to manually update my apps as well

Same thing here. I have to manually update my apps.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
New Problem: So I have iPhone 7 Plus. Sometimes when I go to Photos and send a photo via Messaging and type a short message with it before sending ....I get a “Message Failed to Send” message. So when I back out and go to messaging the message will not appear at all anywhere in my message list. Seems to be a bug to me. Has anyone else experienced this strange texting behavior when sending from inside Photos?

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey. Any idea why my old iPhone 7 plus asks to install public version, out of beta. And I have factory reset the phone but for some reason it still says the phone is in beta version. And it asks it all the time with an pop up notification.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

I have had this issue since long before iOS 11. I had thought it was because I’m running a VPN, but many here also seem to have the issue regardless.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here. I have to manually update my apps.

I have had this issue since long before iOS 11. I had thought it was because I’m running a VPN, but many here also seem to have the issue regardless.

Thank you both for your replies. I’m sure it’s an iOS thing because before iOS 11 my apps would update on their own.
Oh well 🤷🏻*♀️ hopefully an iOS update along the way with correct that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2