Having trouble with my IP address, my IPv6 shows up instead of IPv4

Dancingshoes25

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
I keep getting a Whitelist Violation error when on a site with double authentication, when I try to do a financial transaction. After many unsuccessful tries where my IPv6 kept showing up - I have a Mac so that is really long and doesn't fit in the windows provided by this financial site - I was able to get one through using my IPv4, but then it reverted right back to a Whitelist Violation error and I haven't been able to do a transaction since.

I checked on my IP I found I am blacklisted on Spamhaus but I have no idea why since I don't do anything but regular emails to friends and acquaintances. I don't know if this would have anything to do with the Whitelist violation error I have been having. And I don't know how to fix this. Any help would be very appreciated. I am on ios Yosemite.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I would contact your internet service provider and explain the circumstances. They should be able to assist you with getting a different IP address. Sometimes it's as easy as disconnecting your router for an hour or so, but really your ISP would be better able to advise you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2