What do you like the most about iOS11

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I like the "headers" at the top of each app, such as MAIL or MESSAGES....I like the app dock at the bottom of messages as well...does anyone know if you can customize those apps?

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Well, I just got it like 20 minutes ago for my iPad mini 4 and I never did beta. I have got to say the thing I like the most so far is the new keyboard! Worth the upgrade all by itself. As I explore I might find something else I like better. ;)

Edit: too bad my iPhone SE still has the same old keyboard.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
name the feature or features you like the most in Apples new OS

In regard to iOS 11 itself, I’m just glad that it works smoothly with both my iPhone and iPad Pro. In regard to features, I’m looking forward to the Apple Pay people pay option.

muckle_dabuckle

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
I did enjoy screen recording myself take a screen grab and editing it on the fly to show a friend of mine who is militant Android. I know you can do this on Android too (LG Quick Memo is one of the best) but the iOS 11 version is really slick and easy and on par with Android now.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Swipe the app dock to the left and select more. Then select edit

everytime I try and delete the App Store for iMessage icon, it kicks me out of iMessages... This it the little icon that "looks" like the App Store icon, but it's really an icon for App Store for iMessage.

Anyone have success in removing this icon from the iMessage tray?

jtanko78

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
everytime I try and delete the App Store for iMessage icon, it kicks me out of iMessages... This it the little icon that "looks" like the App Store icon, but it's really an icon for App Store for iMessage.

Anyone have success in removing this icon from the iMessage tray?

After you swipe the dock to the left and select more, do not select edit. Just swipe the app store bar to the left and you can "remove from favorites". You will no longer see in the dock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2