where's free app of the week ?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware that the the App Store has changed on iOS 11, but it's still in the same place on iOS 10.
eb3fe3b3aef63f387e842fe3f10d2e0e.png

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the App Store changed in iOS 11 and it sucks. I hate the layout. Gone is the "featured" icon. Replaced with Today | Games | Apps | Updates | Search choices.

The Today tab takes you to choices like App of the Day, or Game of the Day.

I cant seem to find where all of my "Purchased" apps are... Oh wait, I found it. Go to the Updates tab, then click on your image (upper right corner), then on Purchased...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the App Store changed in iOS 11 and it sucks. I hate the layout. Gone is the "featured" icon. Replaced with Today | Games | Apps | Updates | Search choices.

The Today tab takes you to choices like App of the Day, or Game of the Day.

WOW, thanks for the info. I won't be on iOS 11 until I get my iPhone X. I want it to be a TOTALLY new iPhone for me...LOL

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
i hope the free section and wish list show up by the time iOS 11 goes public. those 2 things are the only reasons i open the app store.

it's not like the old days where we are installing tons of new apps all the time. we mostly have every app we need now.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
yes i've looked around. haven't been able to find it. wondering if anyone on iOS 11 GM has.

none of the sections in that video are it. there's "app of the day" and "game of the day". that's not what i'm talking about.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
yes i've looked around. haven't been able to find it. wondering if anyone on iOS 11 GM has.

none of the sections in that video are it. there's "app of the day" and "game of the day". that's not what i'm talking about.

I use AppShopper for wishlist needs. They're not updating the app for iOS 11, but they're online. You'll be notified via email of price changes. Sign in and add to your wishlist. Also enter in apps you wish to be notified about for updates.
http://appshopper.com/

This is the official free app of the week.
INKS. by State of Play Games
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inks/id1081847121?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner