Of the features available on your iPhone, regardless of iOS version, which of the below 5 is the most important to you?

1. The ability to send & receive email
    2. The ability to send & receive iMessages/text messages
    3. The ability to make and receive phone calls
    4. The ability to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi
    5. The ability to stream music and video
    09-02-2017 05:35 PM
    All of the above. There isn’t one more important than the other, to me.
    09-02-2017 05:38 PM
    If only one choice is allowed, then number 2: The ability to text.
    Not Quite Right and libra89 like this.
    09-02-2017 05:38 PM
    Dude, that’s like asking which one of my kids I love the most!

All of them are important to me, especially 1 through 4. I’d say the ability to text/iMessage is probably the most important though.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-02-2017 05:39 PM
    For me, the most important is the ability to send and receive iMessages/text messages, being that the current trend to be to text rather than to call.
    09-02-2017 05:44 PM
    If I had to pick one it would be this one, the ability to send and receive iMessages/text messages.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-02-2017 05:47 PM
    Of the features available on your iPhone, regardless of iOS version, which of the below 5 is the most important to you?

1. The ability to send & receive email
    3. The ability to make and receive phone calls
    4. The ability to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi
    5. The ability to stream music and video
    My order of importance based on the list provided would be as follows;

1. The ability to stream music and video. (5)
    2. The ability to make and receive phone calls. (3)
    3. The ability to send and receive iMessages/text messages. (2)
    4. The ability to send and receive email. (1)
    5. The ability to connect to the internet via WiFi. (4)
    Just_Me_D and libra89 like this.
    09-02-2017 06:07 PM
    If forced to choose one, it’d have to be the ability to send texts and iMessages.
    09-02-2017 06:51 PM
    All of them!
    If I had to choose one, it’d be Number 3.
    09-02-2017 06:51 PM
    Selfies! And photo editing of course!
    09-02-2017 08:23 PM
    It's a pretty close call between messages and emails. Phone calls come right behind those two. Five years ago it would have been phone, email and then messages. The way my clients prefer to communicate has changed as I'm sure it has for most people.
    Just_Me_D and libra89 like this.
    09-02-2017 09:39 PM
    It's a pretty close call between messages and emails. Phone calls come right behind those two. Five years ago it would have been phone, email and then messages. The way my clients prefer to communicate has changed as I'm sure it has for most people.
    I hear ya......Now with regard to my occupation, email is definitely be the most important. My inbox is rarely empty. In fact, I have unread email messages in my inbox right now, but I refuse to read them until I get back to the office on Tuesday.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    09-02-2017 09:45 PM
    The ability to send and receive iMessage/text messages would be most important to me since that's my main line of communication with family and friends.
    09-02-2017 10:56 PM
    No 2 / 4 / 1 / 3 and 5
    09-03-2017 02:42 AM
    If I had to choose, I'd say email follows by iMessage/text.
    libra89 likes this.
    09-03-2017 08:04 AM
    I guess I'm still "Old School", my smartphone's most important feature is indeed the phone (#3). Everything else is important as well , but not in any particular order after the phone itself.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-03-2017 08:36 AM
    I guess I'm still "Old School", my smartphone's most important feature is indeed the phone (#3). Everything else is important as well , but not in any particular order after the phone itself.
    I was ahead of my time because I've always hated calls. Even when I was younger LOL. No need to invade my personal time with mess...I'm so antisocial🤷🏾*♀️
    cwbcpa and TheRandomDealio like this.
    09-03-2017 08:41 AM
    I was ahead of my time because I've always hated calls. Even when I was younger LOL. No need to invade my personal time with mess...I'm so antisocial*♀️

Yeah, I have a lot of elderly family members who insist on hearing my voice. I must admit, for ME, I like hearing the voice of someone I'm communicating with. You can just tell so much better whats going on in a persons life vs reading whats going on. I like hearing the excitement in someones voice, the emotional rollercoaster of life's happy and sad times. Voice communications are more personable. IMO anyway.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-03-2017 08:49 AM
    I hear ya......Now with regard to my occupation, email is definitely be the most important. My inbox is rarely empty. In fact, I have unread email messages in my inbox right now, but I refuse to read them until I get back to the office on Tuesday.
    What line of work are you in? I’m the same way, I refuse to reply to work emails or take work calls when I am not working. The exceptions are if my boss calls or texts me, or if the alarm company calls.
    09-03-2017 11:23 AM
    What line of work are you in? I’m the same way, I refuse to reply to work emails or take work calls when I am not working. The exceptions are if my boss calls or texts me, or if the alarm company calls.
    I’m in the IT industry....
    09-03-2017 11:28 AM
    I’m in the IT industry....
    Good move not opening the emails then!
    09-03-2017 12:29 PM
    If only one choice is allowed, then number 2: The ability to text.
    Ditto, beat me to it ...
    libra89 and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-03-2017 01:12 PM
    The ability to make and receive phone calls. It is, after all, a phone first. My doctor is not gonna text me, along with many others of importance who would not use texting. Texting is just a fun thing.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-03-2017 02:08 PM
    The ability to make and receive phone calls. It is, after all, a phone first. My doctor is not gonna text me, along with many others of importance who would not use texting. Texting is just a fun thing.
    I'm somewhere in the middle. Texting is not just a fun thing anymore for most, but a much used communications medium. My doctors office texts me with appointment reminders, but certainly wouldn't text test results (though you can get those on the online portal). I rarely use my phone to make calls anymore.
    09-03-2017 02:15 PM
    If I had to choose, I'd say email follows by iMessage/text.
    Agreed! I open my email app too many times in a day. I think I'm addicted. I surely also text way more than I talk. I like that you can get to texts on your own time and also that multitasking is easier with it.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-03-2017 06:28 PM
35 12