Which one is the most important to “you”?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The ability to make and receive phone calls. It is, after all, a phone first. My doctor is not gonna text me, along with many others of importance who would not use texting. Texting is just a fun thing.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
The ability to make and receive phone calls. It is, after all, a phone first. My doctor is not gonna text me, along with many others of importance who would not use texting. Texting is just a fun thing.

I'm somewhere in the middle. Texting is not just a fun thing anymore for most, but a much used communications medium. My doctors office texts me with appointment reminders, but certainly wouldn't text test results (though you can get those on the online portal). I rarely use my phone to make calls anymore.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
If I had to choose, I'd say email follows by iMessage/text.

Agreed! I open my email app too many times in a day. I think I'm addicted. I surely also text way more than I talk. I like that you can get to texts on your own time and also that multitasking is easier with it.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Item 1 to 4 in that order would be very important to me, making a mobile device useful and a mobile device.
There are other suitable devices for the item 5, but it's there in iPhone. I just do not use it much.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
All of the above for me also.

I guess, thinking about it, if I was forced to choose, 4. Then I can do all the above.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW