iOS 11 Dev Beta 3 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So I had an interesting development these past few days. My Apple watch on watchOS 4 suddenly has really good stable battery life, and my 7 Plus now has terrible battery life and needs to be charged before the end of the work day.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
ad3dae0a022245c0d0e08bfdca381a16.png

Woke up this morning and my App Store finally has the correct date. Yay

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I had an interesting development these past few days. My Apple watch on watchOS 4 suddenly has really good stable battery life, and my 7 Plus now has terrible battery life and needs to be charged before the end of the work day.

The only battery drainage I had was with my Watch after initially installing the latest watchOS beta, but a reboot took care of it. Battery life with my iPhone has been great.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Anybody having issues with your wireless connections disable auto connect repeatedly?

Yes! I’m on PB 2 and my iPhone disconnects from my 2017 TOYOTA Prius. It’s annoying when you are driving and talking or listening to music because it’s a distraction. It’ll connect by itself but it’ll do that for the entire ride. I don’t connect my Toyota anymore until it’s fixed. Thank Apple for AirPods

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes! I’m on PB 2 and my iPhone disconnects from my 2017 TOYOTA Prius. It’s annoying when you are driving and talking or listening to music because it’s a distraction. It’ll connect by itself but it’ll do that for the entire ride. I don’t connect my Toyota anymore until it’s fixed. Thank Apple for AirPods

Have the same problem in my 2014 Tacoma equipped with a premium Entune system. I’ll make a call using Hey Siri (via BT and Handsfree) and the phone disconnects from BT as the call is connecting. I sometimes have to manually change output from my phone back to the car audio system. I also use Waze and V1Driver (which connects to my Valentine One radar detector) on my iPhone. They use HFP to connect to and broadcast alerts on my audio system via BT, and they don’t disconnect.

Entune is complete garbage.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Have the same problem in my 2014 Tacoma equipped with a premium Entune system. I’ll make a call using Hey Siri (via BT and Handsfree) and the phone disconnects from BT as the call is connecting. I sometimes have to manually change output from my phone back to the car audio system. I also use Waze and V1Driver (which connects to my Valentine One radar detector) on my iPhone. They use HFP to connect to and broadcast alerts on my audio system via BT, and they don’t disconnect.

Entune is complete garbage.

I use to not have issues before. I reported it via feedback app. Hopefully they find the blue stack issue and fix it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
No, but I've been having app freezes/resprings fairly often lately. Might have to reset settings if we don't get an update today/tomorrow.

I had the same issue for about a day and a half, even after resetting my settings. I was going to do a clean install but it started working fine. Idk what the issue is but because I have the beta on my 6s Plus & my 7 Plus is on the public release, the issues don't really bother me too much. I hope you got the issues worked out with a reset.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue for about a day and a half, even after resetting my settings. I was going to do a clean install but it started working fine. Idk what the issue is but because I have the beta on my 6s Plus & my 7 Plus is on the public release, the issues don't really bother me too much. I hope you got the issues worked out with a reset.

I’m hoping for an update this week that fixes all this otherwise I’m rolling back.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m hoping for an update this week that fixes all this otherwise I’m rolling back.

iOS 11 Dev beta 3 works better for me than for @Just_Me_D.
I’m a happy camper. Y’all don’t know how to use your iPhones.
/troll

Yes.. It’d be good if there was an update. My iPhone has been on rotation lock ever since I realized rotating would cause freezes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
/troll

Yes.. It’d be good if there was an update. My iPhone has been on rotation lock ever since I realized rotating would cause freezes.

I typically keep my iPhone in portrait mode whereas my iPad Pro mostly stays in landscape mode. Still, I’ve yet to experience the rotation freeze you mentioned.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
/troll

Strange, I'm on the same beta with an iPhone 7, and have had no freezes with rotation so far. No real glitches at all, but then my use of the phone is pretty basic--email, Safari, a few streaming apps.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Strange, I'm on the same beta with an iPhone 7, and have had no freezes with rotation so far. No real glitches at all, but then my use of the phone is pretty basic--email, Safari, a few streaming apps.

Yeah, betas are different for everybody. No any device is behaving the same on betas. However, I will do a clean install when it’s officially released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro