iOS 11 Dev Beta 3 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Totally f’d up my iPad Pro. Display keeps failing and turning off and nothing fixes it. It flashes sometimes when I reboot or hit home button. Otherwise, my iPad is dead.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OperaVPN seems to be working, albeit at an unusably slow speed.

My VPN was never really affected with the exception of ‘occasionally’ not appearing to allow data to send or be received after the device had gone in to sleep mode. Thus far, I haven’t noticed that behavior, and I pretty keep my VPN active all day long.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Totally f’d up my iPad Pro. Display keeps failing and turning off and nothing fixes it. It flashes sometimes when I reboot or hit home button. Otherwise, my iPad is dead.

Do a clean install of the .ipsw file via iTunes and DFU mode.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So far it seems rock solid on my 7. Battery life has been good after using it most of yesterday afternoon and later in the night.

IMessage stickers issue fixed for me where I couldn’t get rid of the apps in beta 2, I can now.

I’ll use it a full day today and see how battery life goes.

I wish I could say it's rock solid. In my experiences it's far from it.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Unsure if mentioned but when scrolling in music app (and maybe others?) the back arrows follow your scroll motion so you don’t have to scroll all the way to the top just to go back a previous page.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
May be alone here, but kind of miss the swipe up to see older notifications on the lock screen/NC. It kinda made them feel like one unit/helped define the “layers” design language

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Unsure if mentioned but when scrolling in music app (and maybe others?) the back arrows follow your scroll motion so you don’t have to scroll all the way to the top just to go back a previous page.

I don’t have that. So I’m gonna say it’s a bug, not a feature.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I don’t have that. So I’m gonna say it’s a bug, not a feature.

You sure? It’s like a constant header and I think it’s going with the new titles. The larger text shrinks when you tap into the next screen and expands when you go back and it kinda makes sense. I don’t mind it so hopefully not a bug :/

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You sure? It’s like a constant header and I think it’s going with the new titles. The larger text shrinks when you tap into the next screen and expands when you go back and it kinda makes sense. I don’t mind it so hopefully not a bug :/

Could you upload a screen recording to YouTube and post that link here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR