I'm running out of tech podcasts... what's your favorites?

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
ATP and John Grover's The Talk Show I get excited the most about, and of course the iMore Show and The Next Ten Words, iMore's two podcasts. But iMore hasn't updated in a bit since WWDC (I know they must be really busy). I feel like I need some really good podcasts to add to the list of ones I listen to each week, not necessarily tech, but any good podcasts to fill in the gap. Music, language learning, psychology, tech, you name it.

What's your favorite podcasts? I need some good ideas.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Because of work and other responsibilities, I haven’t had time to listen to tech podcasts or any podcasts regularly like I used to, but my favorite “tech” podcast is the iMore Show.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Because of work and other responsibilities, I haven’t had time to listen to tech podcasts or any podcasts regularly like I used to, but my favorite “tech” podcast is the iMore Show.

Rene Richie and his never-ending knowledge makes the iMore Show my favorite too, but it seems like they've slowed down on the podcasts. Maybe are they just busy with the new devices for reviews and stuff? The Next Ten Words hasn't had an update since before WWDC, and the iMore show has only had maybe three or four since then.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Rene Richie and his never-ending knowledge makes the iMore Show my favorite too, but it seems like they've slowed down on the podcasts. Maybe are they just busy with the new devices for reviews and stuff? The Next Ten Words hasn't had an update since before WWDC, and the iMore show has only had maybe three or four since then.

I’ve inquired about this and hopefully, we’ll get a reply soon.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I’ve inquired about this and hopefully, we’ll get a reply soon.

I was guessing they were knee deep in reviews, for all the new software on all platforms, all the new Macs, and then the iPad models too. Then again, this is just a rumor, but you know how we tend to like rumors...

bigsmoke79

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
May I suggest Macbreak Weekly? Rene Ritchie is on it every week (well mostly) sometimes they struggle as there isn't much Apple News that week but it's decent and I like Leo Laporte that hosts it.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
May I suggest Macbreak Weekly? Rene Ritchie is on it every week (well mostly) sometimes they struggle as there isn't much Apple News that week but it's decent and I like Leo Laporte that hosts it.

Oh wow I didn't know Rene was on any other podcasts, I really like how smart he is!

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
^^ Yeah Macbreak Weekly and pretty much any of the TWIT podcasts are amazing. Not too many focused on JUST iOS or Macs, but I if you are into tech in-general, you will feel at home. :)

I listen weekly to: Macbreak Weekly, This Week in Tech (TWIT), and This Week in Google (TWIG).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice