Both systems are great, but both need competition from each other to grow and get better.

What would like to see Apple implement that is already on Android? What are your favorite features on Android that you wish your iOS device could do?
    06-27-2017 10:02 AM
    Choose non-Apple apps as default! That's a huge deal for me.
    06-27-2017 10:13 AM
    I have no idea! I like the Apple Ecosystem, and the security of the App Store.
    06-27-2017 10:28 AM
    Similar notifications would be good. I think notifications are much better on android. I'd like to be able to use split screen on my 7+ as well.
    syphix and Trees like this.
    06-27-2017 11:33 AM
    Well, Android is open source, and Apple does give credit for parts they use. There isn't much from Android I would like to see Apple take advantage of that they haven't already.
    06-27-2017 03:32 PM
    Dark theme, notification bar, wireless charging, icon packs, device maintenance in settings.
    06-27-2017 05:11 PM
    There are a couple of things I would like for Apple to change without changing the Apple concept of their iOS.
    1. Dark Theme
    2. Different Icon packs
    3. Lock screen customization
    4. iMessage colors
    5. No shaded bottom dock on the home screen
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-28-2017 10:38 AM
    There are a couple of things I would like for Apple to change without changing the Apple concept of their iOS.
    1. Dark Theme
    2. Different Icon packs
    4. iMessage colors
    I agree with the iMessage colors. Facebook Messenger lets us change the color of the bubbles, and even though it's a small thing, it's really good at visually differentiating group chats and conversations.

No shaded dock would be phenomenal! Black dock, black background, with iPhone 7 Plus in Black, dang, the theme song would be Everything Black by Unlike Pluto.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-29-2017 01:37 PM
    Widgets on the homescreen
    dgwphotography likes this.
    07-29-2017 01:37 AM
    I haven’t used an Android device in 6 years so I don’t have a clue to what I’d like Apple to copy from it, if anything...
    07-29-2017 06:51 AM
    THIS X 1,000. I use a lot of third party apps for calendar, reminders, email, podcasts, and other functions. I’m constantly being led into stock apps that I don’t use.
    07-29-2017 08:09 AM
    I haven’t used an Android device in 6 years so I don’t have a clue to what I’d like Apple to copy from it, if anything...
    Well said! Hahahaha
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-29-2017 08:18 AM
    Dark theme and transparent dock.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-29-2017 08:20 AM
    This frustration made me very susceptible to change -- I've switched to an S8+ for may main device; my iPhone is now relegated to the secondary for my company line.
    07-29-2017 09:18 AM
    Numbers at the top of the iOS keyboard.

My email address in the predictive text window
    phlamethrowre and NewYorkChic like this.
    07-29-2017 07:51 PM
    Dark theme and transparent dock.
    Yesh!!!!
    Dark mode with the matte black iPhone would be so dope.
    07-30-2017 12:03 AM
    Spoken like a true fanboy (slow clap)
    07-30-2017 01:01 AM
    Yesh!!!!
    Dark mode with the matte black iPhone would be so dope.
    Oh gosh you have no idea, that's what I used to have when I first got my Black 7 Plus and it was the blackest black that ever blacked. And it would actually make the colors of the apps stand out even more, so even though it was black it would look more colorful. Please bring this back it was awesome
    07-30-2017 01:04 AM
    Oh gosh you have no idea, that's what I used to have when I first got my Black 7 Plus and it was the blackest black that ever blacked. And it would actually make the colors of the apps stand out even more, so even though it was black it would look more colorful. Please bring this back it was awesome
    I really hope Apple introduce a dark mode for iOS. It'd look so cool!
    07-30-2017 02:11 AM
    Spoken like a true fanboy (slow clap)
    Fanboy? Nah. I’m just a guy who has used a plethora of wireless phones dating back to 1989. Phones from Blackberry, Palm, Nextel, Ericsson, Nokia, Android and Apple are just ‘some’ of the ones I’ve owned. With that in mind, I’ve come to appreciate the quality of the iPhone and the simplicity and smoothness of iOS. It fits ‘me’ perfectly, and thus the reason I will stick with it, but that’s Just Me, D....
    07-30-2017 08:04 AM
    Fanboy? Nah. I’m just a guy who has used a plethora of wireless phones dating back to 1989. Phones from Blackberry, Palm, Nextel, Ericsson, Nokia, Android and Apple are just ‘some’ of the ones I’ve owned. With that in mind, I’ve come to appreciate the quality of the iPhone and the simplicity and smoothness of iOS. It fits ‘me’ perfectly, and thus the reason I will stick with it, but that’s Just Me, D....
    Love that signature nickname hahaha, pure brilliance.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-30-2017 08:41 AM
    Love that signature nickname hahaha, pure brilliance.
    (Laughing)....Thank you...
    07-30-2017 08:42 AM
    I have never used an Android device. Fanboy? No, Apple and thus, iPhone offers me everything I need and want. So I don’t have any earthly clue as to what I’d want to see from android in iOS.
    I agree with D. here.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-30-2017 08:43 AM
    I have never used an Android device. Fanboy? No, Apple and thus, iPhone offers me everything I need and want. So I don’t have any earthly clue as to what I’d want to see from android in iOS.
    I agree with D. here.
    I agree with both of you. It's so simple and it just works.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-30-2017 08:47 AM
    1. Dark Theme
    2. Different Icon packs
    4. iMessage colors
    In addition to this list;

App Drawer
    Widgets on Homescreen
    Spencerdl and DMP89145 like this.
    07-30-2017 09:49 AM
75 123