What would you like to see Apple copy from Android

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Since I use both Android and iOS devices, the list isnt much.

1. Setting custom ringtones should be as easy as Android. I usually keep some song that I have. Take out the itunes dependency.

2. Arranging icons wherever I want. If a page has only few apps, I want them mostly at the bottom to reach easily.

3. Font support. I have lot of fonts on my Note 8. Easy to change.

4. Open the file system more. Want to create folders and move stuff acoording to how I want it.

5. Icon packs.

If you really look at it, none of these are deal breakers. They are just good to have.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I do like the new iPhone X screen and its higher pixel density. Though I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 2K OLED screen yet. Does the iPhone X screen compare well to the OLED screens of Android phones or can you still notice the higher pixel density in Android phones?

It compares very well. Although the iPhone X screen isn’t as saturated or as sharp in terms of colors. A 2K screen is very noticeable once you’ve seen one in person.

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I've only recently came from Android. Every Android that I've ever owned has been rooted and completely customized for performance and looks. I gave those up for an OS with better security and more updates (a lot of other things too). I am completely happy with iOS, but there are a few things I do dream about having. They're not features that I want bad enough to ditch my iPhone over though. I don't foresee myself ever, ever, ever going back to Android. I wouldn't call a screen cluttered with icons simplistic though. :)

I would. I don't know what's worse, all the clutter or app folders. Why bother having a pretty wallpaper if it's all covered with icons. I keep my dual monitors for my gaming rig and my laptop completely free of icons. Coming from Android, I really had to get use to all the icons cluttering up my screen. I just like things a lot more tidy and clean.

For me, it all boils down to being offered more choices. Choices are good. ;)

Just make an empty first screen and you can enjoy your wallpaper

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Music. Miss my own ringtones and it’s so complicated getting music. Android is easier on that. Most definitely miss alot