Picture in picture! I’ve been waiting a hundred years for picture in picture or at least split screen for the largest iPhone model. I feel like it’s never gonna happen. Maybe they don’t wanna cannibalize their iPad sales who knows. I keep running back to android for this and I finally got sick of switching platforms and decided to simply be happy using theses capabilities on my iPad. But I’ve been waiting a very long time for these features to come to iPhone. You think the day will ever come?
    08-14-2019 09:17 PM
    Picture in picture! I’ve been waiting a hundred years for picture in picture or at least split screen for the largest iPhone model. I feel like it’s never gonna happen. Maybe they don’t wanna cannibalize their iPad sales who knows. I keep running back to android for this and I finally got sick of switching platforms and decided to simply be happy using theses capabilities on my iPad. But I’ve been waiting a very long time for these features to come to iPhone. You think the day will ever come?
    Some apps already do have picture in picture, such as Facebook.
    08-14-2019 10:02 PM
    But if you care about privacy you won’t use it or allow it to access your data.
    08-15-2019 04:03 AM
    I wanna be able to close the app have my video still playing in PiP mode while I do other things.
    08-15-2019 06:05 AM
    I wanna be able to close the app have my video still playing in PiP mode while I do other things.
    Yup. It’s available on iPad for a while now. Would be nice on iPhone too. Especially YouTube.
    Auronda40 and TgeekB like this.
    08-15-2019 07:06 AM
    Not so much an android feature but the way Samsung pay allows you to access the cards. It’d be nice to have a swipe up feature for Apple Pay.
    09-01-2019 01:24 PM
106 ... 345