leaked photo about iPhone 8 confirms fingerprint sensor under screen

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
58047_01_iphone-8_full.jpg

leaked photo about iPhone 8 confirms fingerprint sensor under screen.

just found this photo in the internet and wanted to share with the folks.
i hope that with the fingerprint sensor i will be able to make my payments a lot more easier

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That doesn’t confirm anything. In fact, we can’t even confirm that the photo is of the upcoming iPhone model...:)...With that in mind, it is recommended that you use terms like “alleged”, “possible” and “rumored” when describing the next iPhone and its possible features...

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
yeah, the photo seems to be from some presentation that is why the OP thought it was real...
anyway, it is good to know that something has leaked and the iPhone 8 may have that interesting feature.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
It could be real. It's just that the phrase "I found this on the internet" struck me as extremely hilarious. And as D pointed out, it does not really "confirm" anything by itself.

It would have been better to say "My buddy in China sent this to me from a meeting/presentation he attended". Some sort of real first or second hand knowledge.

But the whole summer is likely to be filled with this same thing of speculation and rumor. So here we go! Happens every year. :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 118793

leaked photo about iPhone 8 confirms fingerprint sensor under screen.

just found this photo in the internet and wanted to share with the folks.
i hope that with the fingerprint sensor i will be able to make my payments a lot more easier

It doesn't confirm anything. From that slide looks like it could actually be the s8 (sides of the screen curve off) Not to mention that top and bottom black space look just like what is on the s8

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
So many leaks photos, don't know which to believe :p
But I am secretly hoping the final design should be a mystery for me till the launch event.
It is so much fun to watch keynotes without knowing much about it and knowing new stuff during the event. It brings so much of joy and excitement :D

IuliaGz

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
even if it will bring this feature i wont use it. do not trust it very much to make authentications with it and even some payments. new technologies tend to be fragile, so i will wait till it becomes more mature

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR