MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
What’s with this new Siri dictation screen...Not liking it myself
c2bb3aba48b5e57591b6b68f16321560.jpg

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded the public beta for an ipad mini4. I really like it so far. This may have been posted already, or I'm doing it wrong, but I can't seem to swipe down from a floating window to get splitscreen like I've seen in videos.

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Why is it kind of annoying to you?

The random capitalization of words with no rhyme or reason pokes at my inner grammar nut. It's one thing if I accidentally mess up. It's another thing if my device is the one messing up and I have to go back and fix it. It's not a huge inconvenience. It's really not an inconvenience at all. Just an annoyance.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The random capitalization of words with no rhyme or reason pokes at my inner grammar nut. It's one thing if I accidentally mess up. It's another thing if my device is the one messing up and I have to go back and fix it. It's not a huge inconvenience. It's really not an inconvenience at all. Just an annoyance.

Hmmm, I’ve not experienced that yet. Hopefully I don’t but I’ll be on the lookout for it.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else noticing usage and standby time being the same when taking the phone off of the charger and not even using the phone?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticing usage and standby time being the same when taking the phone off of the charger and not even using the phone?

I’m seeing that as well but it’s not adversely impacting my battery life that I can tell.

Bigger annoyance for me is seeing an almost persistent location icon in the status bar. Ha

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I am seeing that location services as well. I'm still trying to figure out what is causing the stand by and usage to be the same. I've gone through and checked and reset a bunch of my settings. I've soft reset my phone repeatedly as well and it doesn't solve it.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

what's random about capitalizing a name, date or location?

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
So I removed the calendar from my dock but now it is nowhere to be found. Did it get deleted, or do they go somewhere new? It wouldn't allow me to drag it out of the dock, whenever I'd let go it would bounce back to the dock. I can't find any dock settings in settings. The calendar still shows up in settings, I just can't find where the icon/app went. Any help?

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yep, looks that way. Thanks. Wonder why it wouldn't allow me to remove it from the dock until I hit the "x". Another thing to note though, the day and date weren't showing up while it was in the dock, it was just a blank box.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Downgrading now to iOS 10. Too much bug on iOS 11 public beta 11. This is almost an Android Experience :D
I'm not used to see my iPhone failing all the time. Very annoying. Apps doesn't close, some doesn't open, can't open messages/others from notifications bar... Just sharing my experience, iPhone 5S.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had a problem with not being able to factory reset from your iPhone or iTunes?

According to someone in another 11 thread, you can't. You have to go back to the Beta 1 Developer first by searching the Internet, finding it, then installing in iTunes.

babygirl0419

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
According to someone in another 11 thread, you can't. You have to go back to the Beta 1 Developer first by searching the Internet, finding it, then installing in iTunes.

Ok. I’m not really having problems with this beta. Just wanted to start clean. Maybe it will be fixed in beta 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal