Beta 3 fixing keyboard bug

SternerDustin

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
Please please tell me Beta 3 will fix the dreaded keyboard bug, I don't know how much longer I can go

Is everyone experiencing this bug or is it isolated or intermittent?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please please tell me Beta 3 will fix the dreaded keyboard bug, I don't know how much longer I can go

Since you appear to be the only member having keyboard-related problems with iOS 11 beta, I assume it’s an isolated incident.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

You’re still not explaining what exactly the bug is? What’s happening? I’m having no issues with my stock keyboard on beta 2.

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I've also experienced problems with Beta in the keyboard. When I try to type any accents while phone is locked (replying on whatsapp for instance), the screen behind keeps moving and prevents me from scrolling through the different accents a letter has

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've also experienced problems with Beta in the keyboard. When I try to type any accents while phone is locked (replying on whatsapp for instance), the screen behind keeps moving and prevents me from scrolling through the different accents a letter has

Which keyboard? The native keyboard or a 3rd-party keyboard?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice