Leaked Images of the new iPhone 8

Andry000

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: leaked images of the new iPhone 8

I am not believing anything 100% until it gets official, but yeah it looks great and definitely would want it if that’s the real iPhone 8.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
More leaked images from the world wide web. Is this the real deal or more rumors?

5cd9bb141813c4152e2862dc96bc03d8.jpg

cc61668ef0602917ffeceadddee7a53f.jpg

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I think it is interesting with all these “leaks”. The signal strength dots are used. IOS 11 goes back to the signal bars.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The real question is...Is the newest, latest and greatest iPhone 8 (X), and game changer and worth the asking price.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Because no one has seen the actual screen on.

Exactly. The screen, is just as much a speculation as anything else.

The HomePod firmware has renders that show the screen covering the whole front of the phone with a special status bar that goes on each side of the speaker and camera. I believe the useable area is less than 5.8” but not by much.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The HomePod firmware has renders that show the screen covering the whole front of the phone with a special status bar that goes on each side of the speaker and camera. I believe the useable area is less than 5.8” but not by much.

Seems every year someone finds code for this and that, most of which we never see implemented. Like dark theme. Still don't see that.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It’s coming. It’s working it’s way in through Smart Invert right now, but with OLED a dark mode is going to be very useful.

I hope so. "It's coming" is what I say about all the code they found. Some may be implemented in the "iPhone 8", but some may not show up until next year or later. But the tech writers point at it and say, "Look what's on the iPhone 8." Might be, might not be. I hope all of it is! LOL! We'll see soon enough.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I hope so. "It's coming" is what I say about all the code they found. Some may be implemented in the "iPhone 8", but some may not show up until next year or later. But the tech writers point at it and say, "Look what's on the iPhone 8." Might be, might not be. I hope all of it is! LOL! We'll see soon enough.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but the difference for me here is what Smart Invert already is at this point in the iOS 11 betas and the code found in the HomePod firmware for the iPhone 8 include an image that directly matches all the 3D model printouts that have been made with the screen covering the entire front of the phone. It also includes a lot of information on FaceID and supplemental TouchID.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I know what you mean, but the difference for me here is what Smart Invert already is at this point in the iOS 11 betas and the code found in the HomePod firmware for the iPhone 8 include an image that directly matches all the 3D model printouts that have been made with the screen covering the entire front of the phone. It also includes a lot of information on FaceID and supplemental TouchID.

I hope it does include the features you want. I won't upgrade til next year. Not sure I'd like FaceID. It'll probably be better than we think, and better than what the competition has. There seems to be more excitement in the anticipation this year. I'll be glued to my phone for the September keynote event.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen