iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
To those of you with an watch running watchOS 4 beta and iOS 11 Dev Beta 2, does the battery level of the Watch, via the battery widget on your iPhone, match the level displayed on the Watch?

No, it’s buggy. You have to put the Watch in flight mode and back to fix it.

And now I’m flabbergasted; you actually have a bug on one of your iDevices

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, it’s buggy. You have to put the Watch in flight mode and back to fix it.

And now I’m flabbergasted; you actually have a bug on one of your iDevices

(Laughing)...I know, right?......Anyway, thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it.

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Another thing is that you cant roll back to 10.3.3.3 when you are on this beta. I do have all the restoration files and procedures that are necessary to roll back to 10.3.3.3. You have to first downgrade to 11 Beta 1 to go back to 10.
Otherwise it will go into bootloop

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess they are still using the toolkits meant for iOS 10.
Devs are prohibited from using kits for iOS 11 until it becomes officially available.

I suppose, but hey, the Trello app no longer crashes so it’s all good...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I guess they are still using the toolkits meant for iOS 10.
Devs are prohibited from using kits for iOS 11 until it becomes officially available.

That doesn’t sound right to me. Developers are supposed to use the betas to find and report bugs to Apple as well as make their apps work on iOS 11 before official release so all their apps still work when people update.

I suppose, but hey, the Trello app no longer crashes so it’s all good...

Yes, I am quite happy about this.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The new podcast app is kinda jacked up now. It’s hard to find the newest podcasts and has them in order of oldest to newest which is annoying when there’s sometimes hundreds of episodes to sift through.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That doesn’t sound right to me. Developers are supposed to use the betas to find and report bugs to Apple as well as make their apps work on iOS 11 before official release so all their apps still work when people update.
Let me rephrase my previous post:

Devs are not allowed to use iOS 11 Kits for their official app releases.
To test iOS 11 and the kits and their apps, they have to use TestFlight

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
What kind of problems? An inability to connect, intermittent disconnections, or what?

I'm having issues with my opera VPN on both LTE and WiFi. It eatablishes a connection to the VPN server then when I attempt to surf the internet, it doesn't load the content at all.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm having issues with my opera VPN on both LTE and WiFi. It eatablishes a connection to the VPN server then when I attempt to surf the internet, it doesn't load the content at all.

Do you have a ‘connect on demand’ setting when you go to Settings→ General→ VPN? If so, disable the toggle and then re-enable it.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Do you have a ‘connect on demand’ setting when you go to Settings→ General→ VPN? If so, disable the toggle and then re-enable it.

Yeah I have that setting, and I toggled it off and then back on, but my content still doesn't load through the VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods