iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I’ve never seen this prompt either but I also like it.

I hope this means getting a refund on a bad app will be a lot easier. That's one really nice thing about Google Play; the ability to test an app and easily get a refund.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Trigati

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys doing with the battery (iPad pro9.7) the multitask it seems is equestrian a little extra for me

I was using mine to peruse the forums earlier and before I switched to my iPhone, the 9.7” iPad Pro’s battery level was still at 100%, and therefore, it’s holding up quite well for me.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Do this, put you phone on the charger, turn it to landscape and then start Waze. When it first starts and shifts into landscape, it will still be portrait sized. This same thing happened in early iOS 10 betas too and about beta 3, it was corrected.

I also have my phone in zoomed mode so this also may have something to do with the issue. The more annoying one is the wallpaper being messed up all the time after I exit.

**EDIT**

It looks as though the wallpaper gets stuck in landscape mode after exiting other apps that go into landscape mode. I was using Fox Sports Go to watch a ball game. This app forces landscape mode during video. When I exited the app, my wallpaper was stuck in landscape mode again.

I'll have to test it but I rarely use my phone in landscape mode. I also only run Waze in the background so I can get alerts & only use it for directions occasionally. I'll test it out tomorrow to see if I'm having the same issue.

Wow, I’m spamming this thread today ha ha. Anyway, another feature I love about iOS 11. In previous iOS versions if I manually adjusted the brightness, auto brightness wouldn’t work. Since iOS 11, it works even if I manually adjust the brightness. I’m quite liking that.

I love this feature a lot but my auto brightness doesn't seem to be very accurate. The screen stays much brighter than it should but I'm sure it's just another beta bug🤷🏾*♀️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170625/7cf6b728a4a941eca8173bdea11f87f7.png
This prompt is new.
Now, I have to admit that I don’t purchase a lot apps from AppStore, but I don’t remember this prompt from previous versions.

Very nice!!!

joxer007

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
wish i can use it now

If you don’t know how to get, it means that you’re not ready to test it. You got to be able find this kind of tricks. Or just wait for the public beta, but if you’re not able to figure that one out you won’t be able to get on the beta either way. Wow it’s so easy to get your hands on it. Just try harder.

BoneCollecter

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
If you don’t know how to get, it means that you’re not ready to test it. You got to be able find this kind of tricks. Or just wait for the public beta, but if you’re not able to figure that one out you won’t be able to get on the beta either way. Wow it’s so easy to get your hands on it. Just try harder.

I will suggest not to install this developers beta it is buggy as hell,I will suggest to wait until public beta to be out atleast that will be more stable and bugs fixed out.
And one more suggestion don't install it on your primary device,it will be buggy and annoying sometimes and you don't wanna mess with your device.install it on a backup or secondary device.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow not doing that again...

FYI you can not downgrade from Beta 2 to 10.X.X

You have to load Beta 1 in DFU, then DFU to 10.x.x

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Okay i see there is some sort of update to the update ...
de8f2c79e96475d6c701e815bad17789.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73