iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
There are some updates on the localisation menu but except for that it seems is as stable as the first beta and I'm still having problems with some readers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
News app! I’m still having issues with my news app. It closes immediately after it opens... I’ve tried rebooting. I’ve offloaded it then reinstalled. There’s 2gig of space left, so plenty but nothing. Anyone else having similar issues??

Nope. In fact, I literally just finished reading several sports articles via the native News app before reading your post and replying...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I can't comment on the News app, I don't use it myself. I don't care for the layout or the stories it picks. The only app I still really have issues with is Trello.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That’s annoying. Deleting a keyboard in settings causes settings to crash. The keyboard gets removed, but if you are removing multiple keyboards you have to keep going back into the keyboard settings for every keyboard.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I’m spamming this thread today ha ha. Anyway, another feature I love about iOS 11. In previous iOS versions if I manually adjusted the brightness, auto brightness wouldn’t work. Since iOS 11, it works even if I manually adjust the brightness. I’m quite liking that.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Because it didnt do this till this beta. I was just looking for some help or advise. Why do people go out of there way to be snarky. What a waste of their time?

No one was being snarky, or trying to be. I was just asking what your comment about someone wasting their time has to do with iOS 11 dev beta 2. You are having issues with the News app, he answered saying it was working fine for him on the beta. The thing about beta’s is that that don’t work the same way for everyone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
7cf6b728a4a941eca8173bdea11f87f7.png

This prompt is new.
Now, I have to admit that I don’t purchase a lot apps from AppStore, but I don’t remember this prompt from previous versions.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
wish i can use it now

Sign up for the Apple beta program, install the public beta profile, and then when the first public beta version is released, you’ll be able to install it OTA. If you want it NOW, sign up for Apple Developer program which cost $99 per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR