iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Beta 2 seems worse than 1 for me. Battery drain seems to be worse and I have a few glitches where the lock screen stays lite for no reason. Also when i type long iMessages. Maybe 2-3 lines after sending only the first line shows up once I hit send

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So Waze is back to the same issues it had when IOS 10 first hit. When Waze is first launched and you go into landscape with the phone, Waze will swivel but the map will stay portrait sized. You have to leave Waze and come back in to get to go into landscape size.

Also, when I leave Waze, my wallpaper gets stuck in landscape mode until I choose the wallpaper again in settings. This is strange because I have it in zoomed mode, so nothing should be going good into landscape on the homepage, since landscape mode does work in zoomed mode.

SternerDustin

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
Beta 2 seems worse than 1 for me. Battery drain seems to be worse and I have a few glitches where the lock screen stays lite for no reason. Also when i type long iMessages. Maybe 2-3 lines after sending only the first line shows up once I hit send

Are you using stock or 3rd party keyboard?

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes there some bugs in beta 2 but it’s the best I ever tried since
iOS 8 ! My iPad is my main device and I can do all that I use to do with some hiccups here and there but it didn’t block me completely anywhere !

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-UlKlu96Z3czFjc1NwckFuOFU/view?usp=sharing
I recall one other person stating that the news app crashes, but that hasn’t been my experience with beta 1 and 2 thus far. I use the News app every day and it works as it should. All of my 3rd-party apps work except Trello, but it’s not uncommon for 3rd-party apps to crash or not work properly with beta OSes. Generally speaking, the developers of those apps simply need to update them.

Trello beta sign up, which suppose to fix the immediate closing of app.

Can anyone share the changelog of Beta2?

See if this works.

Last edited:

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
So far I've found with this beta is blue tooth is a little wonky, sometimes I have to reconnect manually after a phone call. DnD when driving only works with calls from another iPhone. When I receive a call from an Android phone it still comes through. Also I just did the 414MB OTA update file not sure if that would matter since it was installed over a clean Beta 1 install.

Ben Coxey

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but since going to beta 2 my photos by from under a gig to 5.1 filling the phone. When the warning comes up under settings giving me the option to optimize. I click yes but nothing happens. Also I have tried to use google photos Tibet get some space but the operation gets cancelled every time. What can i do? Is anyone else having the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh