iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I’m actually getting ready to head out the door for a bit and I’ll be testing this feature to see how it works for me.

It works just like the Motos used to. When it connects to my GM Bluetooth it goes into DND and I have to do nothing but drive.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know if anybody’s having the same issue but I news app and a few other apps close almost immediately after opening

I recall one other person stating that the news app crashes, but that hasn’t been my experience with beta 1 and 2 thus far. I use the News app every day and it works as it should. All of my 3rd-party apps work except Trello, but it’s not uncommon for 3rd-party apps to crash or not work properly with beta OSes. Generally speaking, the developers of those apps simply need to update them.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Call me dumb, at least be nice.... I'm new in this. But how do you get to try out beta stuff? I'm assuming being a beta tester, but how do you do that?

You can sign up for free to do public beta testing for iOS. These first iOS 11 betas are for developer accounts only and costs $99 a year to have a developer account.

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Battery life is horrible for me on both betas.

I thought battery life was horrible, too. But I don’t think it’s that bad. I’m at 48% and I’ve been off the charger since dawn today.
d627f8a0112b44c6e72389c75011b8bd.png

gcardona

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Mail notifications will not go away, I dismissed them and even erased the emails and when I pull the notification screen I will see notifications as back as two days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR