iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Just installed on my iPhone 6s and the bad compression on small HD video sent by Message is solved !!!

Last edited:

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The old music volume HUD has returned in Beta 2. I was really hoping that it’s removal in Beta 1 was a sign of things to come.

bigwig001

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
The front facing camera on my iPad Pro 10.5 hasn’t been working since beta 1. Not working in beta 2 either. Other than that, working great.

Nick Vis

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
The missing edge swipe to juggle apps is upsetting. I really wanna jump on the beta but don't want to go back to home button double click...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Music skipping causing a respring bug is fixed. Found a new one though, can’t upload any sort of video from Tapatalk sadly. Maybe it’s only with music playing, but trying to swipe up to early notifications just causes the music box to jump around and you can’t get to earlier notifications.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Two more things about Music on the lockscreen. First, album art is really glitchy when changing songs. Secondly, when the screen is off and you light it up to change songs it will shut off even if you are actively changing songs.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Seems like it’s running much smoother than beta 1.

The front facing camera on my iPad Pro 10.5 hasn’t been working since beta 1. Not working in beta 2 either. Other than that, working great.

Are you sure you aren’t having a hardware issue with your FaceTime camera?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Two more things about Music on the lockscreen. First, album art is really glitchy when changing songs. Secondly, when the screen is off and you light it up to change songs it will shut off even if you are actively changing songs.

Yep, that album art is glitchy/flashes a few seconds, but the music plays perfectly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative