iOS 11 Dev Beta 2 is now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just finished installing it, and thus far, it’s smooth, more fluid and feels even more stable than before.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
A lot more fluid. Still no edge swipe to quickly change apps. Perhaps that may tell us something about the next gen. iPhone...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There’s an option to add Microsoft’s OneDrive to the list of locations within the Files app.

IMG_0056.JPG

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The map/navigation issue has been fixed. The turn by turn navigation worked flawlessly and the voice sounds more natural, in my opinion.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
TestFlight is working for me now. Trello is still broken. First impressions as everyone as said, it feels a lot more fluid. I’m liking it already. Soon I’ll see if the springboard reset when skipping songs is fixed.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Reminder that if you were lucky enough to pick-up a new iDevice over the past few weeks, and like me you installed from recovery image, you will need to re-download the beta profile.

https://developer.apple.com/download (Requires an Apple Developer account)

Install on my 10.5” iPad Pro went without issue, and agree this is a polished version in terms of visual performance and initial use. Confirm as per above that Trello is still not working.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
TestFlight is working for me now. Trello is still broken. First impressions as everyone as said, it feels a lot more fluid. I’m liking it already. Soon I’ll see if the springboard reset when skipping songs is fixed.

That’s weird. It always worked for me on beta 1.
But you were not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR