How to win iPhone 7 (Red edition)

cMc

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I won a 12.9" iPad Pro entering one of iMore's contest. I believe there were approximately 60,000 total entries.

Last edited:

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Really doesn't matter what the odds are. If you meant to win, it will be you 😃 This isn't the type of competition where we can control it's outcome and that's the best kind. Totally random and fair for everyone. It's simply enter the lottery and cross fingers.

Good luck to everyone entering. It's certainly a fantastic prize. Think I'm sitting around a 1 in 660 chance of winning. So if they did this every month, after only a matter of 55 years will I probably have won at least once LOL.

Keeping doing the daily tasks will give you more chances, but you are right, even having 1 of 10 is hard to win, so the only way is participating in a lot.

Good luck man.

mJusS8yin

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
https://wn.nr/ZSWUE5 Click link and sign up to win.
Follow up and make sure that you do every task. Each task provided is one entry each closer to your win!!! Good luck nd stay tuned June 30, 2017 for the winner of the BRAND NEW iPhone 7 ( Red Edition ) #teamIMore !!!!

Ok. Sorry all, I clearly do not know "what" I am doing! Just trying to "post in imore ios11 forums" per contest rules. Hopefully "this" counts:-/

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2