Your favorite features in iOS 11?

GaboCaVi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is yourfavorite features of iOS 11

I love the new dock in iPads and new camera capabilities for iPhone I think and agree with people who think it's the biggest change for iPads

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: What is your favorite features of iOS 11

I agree the notification center doesn't sit right with me. I have no problem with the control center however, on the iPad I do and don't like that it brings up the multitasking. I feel like iOS 10 handled multitasking better, because I have to press down and touch the 'x' icon to remove the apps from the app switcher which feels inconvenient to me.

mhemmes

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I agree the notification center doesn't sit right with me. I have no problem with the control center however, on the iPad I do and don't like that it brings up the multitasking. I feel like iOS 10 handled multitasking better, because I have to press down and touch the 'x' icon to remove the apps from the app switcher which feels inconvenient to me.

Took a while for someone to finally bring up the task manger. Tapping the 'X' to close after a long press?? Are we kidding here? Obliterates work flow...I really have no words to describe the cringe factor. "Big mis-step boff!"

blogspotblog

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site

Without a doubt, excited to see iPad is going through a rapid and much needed changes to be a laptop replacement.

But to be honest, the price on the iPad Pro is a bit steep.

I would be persuaded to get one if the right apps to complete my task is available.

It won't be replacing my MBP though, but would be my traveling partner when I travel.

jekrispardgeek

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site

Without a doubt, excited to see iPad is going through a rapid and much needed changes to be a laptop replacement.

But to be honest, the price on the iPad Pro is a bit steep.

I would be persuaded to get one if the right apps to complete my task is available.

It won't be replacing my MBP though, but would be my traveling partner when I travel.

Agree!

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Took a while for someone to finally bring up the task manger. Tapping the 'X' to close after a long press?? Are we kidding here? Obliterates work flow...I really have no words to describe the cringe factor. "Big mis-step boff!"

Hoping this is just something that isn't finished yet. It is much harder and takes longer to force close an app, but maybe that is what Apple wants. They don't want you doing that unless there is an issue, so I guess in a way it makes sense to not make it as easy.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Now that I've inspected iOS 11 more from a user standpoint (as in what I personally own) I'm looking forward to the major iPad update, to include file manager and drag and drop.

I'm also looking forward to the new control center because I'm kind of tired of swiping to get to my Apple Music play when listening to music while my phone is unlocked.

isneeze

May 6, 2016
Visit site

I want to make the move to iOS from OSX but Apple needs to make an iTunes app first. I would have no way to edit my songs metadata, make smart play lists, convert formats, etc. please make a simple iTunes app for iOS.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I like the Control Center but I didn’t like the new way to close an app in the Control Center on the iPad. I think they should bring back the slide up move !
But if you want to close rapidly all the open app in Control Center just keep rapidly tapping the "x" at the most recent app and you close them all real fast !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73