Your favorite features in iOS 11?

cactuspete23

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: What is your favorite features of iOS 11

There is hidden dark mode feature on ios 11.To enable it follow the instruction below
1.Go to settings
2.Go to General
3.Click on Accessibility
4.Then go to Display Modifications
5.Click on invert colors
And immediately Dark mode will be enabled....

Cool, did not know it was there !

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Control center really looks like a great upgrade however I am most looking forward to the new multitasking features for the iPad along with the "drag and drop" features.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
All of the new features for iPad. Drag and drop, dock, multi tasking, files app and the new mark up features.

The new control centre and syncing across devices for iMessage are good features for the iPhone.

Airpods now being able to skip songs is also good.

user7c

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, same, if I have to pick just one feature, I pick the IOS 11 feature. ;)
I wish there would be more attention and coverage in the *Accessibility area. Is Apple leading the industry (or lagging) when it comes to assessibility?

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

This caught my eye as well! How cool is that? I wish we still had a house full of newfies... it would have been interesting to see how good the pet recognition is!
I agree. Very interesting indeed. ;)

Cheers

Citizen0

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site

By far I think multitasking is what will move iOS forward the most. It brings the mobile platform significantly closer to macOS. The other features are great, but those feel more like add-ons rather than something that will be far reaching. AR may be as important for the long term, but for now multitasking is an incredible, well thought-out enhancement.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Something that people might not have noticed is the unlock animation. It seems to be slightly different depending on what your wallpaper is! That's a pretty nice touch.

Also noticed that there are now reception bars instead of receptions dots. I know it doesn't add anything but It looks like Apple spent a lot of time refining the small things and I really like that 😃

Oh I also forgot! The iPad dock! 😃 Looking very MacOS like. That gets a thumbs up from me.

Last edited:

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Screen record, this will help for support. also looking forward to improvements to mail.

Yes! Before they stripped down Vidyo, I would use it to make videos to send to support teams and that really facilitated fixes so much better than emails where I try to describe behavior and no one really understands!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative